In order to register your child, please fill out this online application and bring an ORIGINAL of the following documents to school:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- If Catholic, a copy of the child’s Baptismal Certificate
- If applicable, Communion and Confirmation Certificates
- Complete Immunization Record
- Proof of Residence (utility bill with your address)
- Proof of Guardianship (if this situation exists)
- Grades 1-8: A copy of the most recent report card and a copy of the most recent standardized test scores
Children must speak and read English for grades K to 8. Children do not have to speak English for Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4.
The registration fee is $225 per family and must be paid at registration.